Re: Top 3 things that taught you the most about photography

ציטוט Mark Blackwell:
Well I am always interested in how people learn.  Id be interested hearing what others thought were the top 3 things that taught them the most about photography??

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
I divide my photo education to two periods
1. From age 10 to 40
2. From 40 till today.
The three things in the second period were:
A. Internet ( Photo.net) (Helped me to choose the EOS System )
B. Internet (EOS Mailing list) ( Helped me understand the EOS + know some of you, Bob Sull for example.)
C. Internet (PF mailing list ) ( The critiques I got here about 8 years ago...)
Although those are the "Technique" issues, they had a dominant role while "Art" issues are coming in little portions.
I also red Ansel Adams books etc' and in this days have interest in artists photographers books like Alex Webb and Bruce Davidson.
Many of you said: "Shooting a lot of films..."  I think that I was affected  not from the shooting as from hours of looking at the results trying to
understand what I had done.

Pini
pinimage.com