Re: Gallery comments

I only uploaded my photo early this morning!! Blimey that was fast work, both the gallery and the review - well done Andy's team - and Marilyn!

Howard

Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:
A great gallery this week. All the images are made unique by the addition of a slight twist on the subjects. Thank you to all who contributed, and thank you, Andy and staff, for hanging the show. Marilyn
/
/
"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." Dorthea Lange