Re: PF exhibit on 06-23-07

Emily L. Ferguson wrote:
At 9:15 AM -0400 6/23/07, ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN 23 2007. Authors with work now on display at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

                   Don Roberts - Blackware Courtyard

I think it's all fine and nice to get down at the level of the pottery, but in this case I think it would have been more useful to shoot down on it more. Is this a pile of rejects?????!!! Or have they just uncovered the firing and is the raku still too hot to touch?

I tired different angles but could not find anything I liked in just the pottery. The contrast from dark to bright and hard to soft is what made this for me. These were cracked or broken rejects.
Don