Re: PF exhibit on 06-23-07

At 9:15 AM -0400 6/23/07, ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN 23 2007. Authors
with work now on display at:  http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

                   Alan Zinn - Father's Day

Interesting. The dads look a lot out of their element. Interesting also that it's their day but they're doing the "work".

                   Jim Snarski - Black Swallowtail

Darn, that background isn't very pretty at all. Maybe it should be blown out a lot more?

                   Kostas Papakotas - Muffled

Not sure what you mean by "muffled". I keep looking for some sort of cloth cover over the snout. Not sure about the location, either. I keep wanting to find a reason that it's so far over to the left.

                   D.L. Shipman -

Beautiful, but none of mine are that blue. Is that really a GBH? The green is on the unreal side, too, on my monitor.

                   Qkano - Bar Girl

Count on Bob to make the viewer wonder what the hell's going on here! Funny how no matter how sharp the woman's back is I still keep trying to decipher what's going on that she's looking at.

                   Emily L. Ferguson - self-portrait

Hmm. I seem to be becoming pear shaped. This middle age stuff is tricky, folks.

                   Renate Volz - Just before Take Off

Very tricky - just how to control the elements - sharpness, exposure time - in the moment one is usually allotted to get this sort of shot. Why are those bugs so ugly...

                   Don Roberts - Blackware Courtyard

I think it's all fine and nice to get down at the level of the pottery, but in this case I think it would have been more useful to shoot down on it more. Is this a pile of rejects?????!!! Or have they just uncovered the firing and is the raku still too hot to touch?

There are no photographs enqueued for future updates of this exhibit.

There are now!

Andy, what would we do without you!  Hope your getting better every day.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx