Re: Australian TV advert

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Lent"
: Hi all,
:
: Just wondering if anyone has a online link to this commercial or can
point
: me to a You Tube version of it?

it was on page 2 of the article:

I do some writing for Popular Photography &
: Imaging magazine and think this might be of interest to the editors. You
can
: see my latest article about MASCAR on their website here:
:
:
:
:
http://www.popphoto.com/popularphotographyfeatures/4207/shooting-talladega-
: uperspeedway.html
:
:
:
: I'd appreciate any help in pointing me to this video.

I'd appreciate any attention you'd care to raise!

:)

karl