RE: Australian TV advert

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has a online link to this commercial or can point me to a You Tube version of it? I do some writing for Popular Photography & Imaging magazine and think this might be of interest to the editors. You can see my latest article about MASCAR on their website here:

http://www.popphoto.com/popularphotographyfeatures/4207/shooting-talladega-superspeedway.html

I’d appreciate any help in pointing me to this video.

Cordially,

Mark Lent