Re: PF exhibit update May 19, 2007

----- Original Message ----- From: "Emily L. Ferguson"

                Guy Glorieux - 1822-1877 - Layton, NJ
What, no pinhole? Guy, what's happened! I'm uncomfortable with the placement of the
headstone.  Such a sharp edge smack in the middle.  Maybe you intended that?

Thanks Emily,
Yes it was intended to be a sharp edge smack in the middle, just to see if I could make it work. But, however I try to twist and manipulate the image, it just won't work. A good demonstration that CS can't just fix any picture.... On the pinhole thing, I'll be working soon on another of these giant room-size pinhole camera project which I did a couple of years ago. That really "is" Large Format photography... -:)

Guy