Θέμα: Gallery Review

Guy Glorieux <guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:
Kostas Papakotas - Red on Green
MC Escher, I presume... Although the master worked with etching material in
B&W instead of pixels and a camera. Interesting composition but too much
blue (sky) above for my taste.
To be compared to a master? What an honor!
Seriously now, I kinda like the abstract theme in photography, and there will be one more image of the like in an upcoming gallery. Though the origins of will remain undisclosed for now...

> How about a square format?

Ask, and thou shall recieve!
http://groups.msn.com/ClenchedTeethArticles/variousphotos.msnw?action="">
Almost square crop (400x450 px) of the submited image. But i did not like it that much

Guy and per many thanks for you comments...kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
HAM Radio: SW2MKL - Echolink node: SV2BZQ-R / R4 Edessa / 121496

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!