Re: Pini's postcard!

I recieved a card from Roy who's name was not on my list. I will mail a card
back today. Glad you put your address on it.
Pini, I got your's but not Herschel's. I did get one from Guy.
The cards that have to travel to other countries are lagging. Anyone in the
USA that has not got mine yet? I sent them all out on May 1 or 2.

Shyrell