Re: Pini's postcard!

That was directed at Hershel. Sorry about the lack of identification ,
my card is a photo of a blue barn door =)

jd

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 00:28 -0500, Roger Eichhorn wrote:
> jd,
>

> Whose postcard are you referring to, Pini's or Hershel's?  I may have
> yours, but "jd" and "mohadib" are not sufficient identifiers to tell.
> In fact, that's a problem I have with a lot of the postcards I've
> received so far (22).  I can't identify who sent them.  In a few
> cases, I can check the city to get an educated guess.  If we do this
> again, I suggest that an identification be required.
>

> Roger
>
> On May 15, 2007, at 11:59 PM, mohadib wrote:
>
> > I have received your card :) I very much enjoyed it too.
> > I sent you my card 15 days ago. If it does not come soon
> > let me know and I'll send another.
> >

> > thanks,
> > jd
> >

> Roger Eichhorn
> Professor Emeritus
> Department of Mechanical Engineering
> University of Houston
> eichhorn@xxxxxx

transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control
again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to
bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it!
Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and
congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America!
You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell
you!