Re: Pini's postcard!

jd,

Whose postcard are you referring to, Pini's or Hershel's?  I may have yours, but "jd" and "mohadib" are not sufficient identifiers to tell.  In fact, that's a problem I have with a lot of the postcards I've received so far (22).  I can't identify who sent them.  In a few cases, I can check the city to get an educated guess.  If we do this again, I suggest that an identification be required.

Roger