Re: Pini's postcard!

Thanks, Guy, for your comment about my post card.
Roger - only 37 ! if you don't count yourself.
I got those postcards till now: (25 !)
Andy, Jd, Roger E., Herschel, Rene, Howard, Marilyn, Bob Sull, Michael H., Rob, Angi, Gary, Emily, Shyrell, Roy H. Miller, Hans, Lea, Robert,
Saxman, Guy, Stephen, Robert G., Gregory, Morley, Paul.
13 still missing.

Pini

????? Shyrell Melara:
I recieved a card from Roy who's name was not on my list. I will mail a card
back today. Glad you put your address on it.
Pini, I got your's but not Herschel's. I did get one from Guy.
The cards that have to travel to other countries are lagging. Anyone in the
USA that has not got mine yet? I sent them all out on May 1 or 2.

Shyrell

Herschel Mair said:
I haven't yet received any postcards... someday my prints will come....
  I trust that the ones I've sent have arrived safe and sound.
  Herschel

Guy Glorieux <guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Shalom Pini,

I got your postcard in the mail this morning.
It's an absolute treat!
I love the way the shadows take some measure of liberty compared to the
source object.
I love the way the grey frame takes it's own liberty relative to everything
else.
It's something reminiscent of Joan Miró
Well done!

Guy