Re: lab printed question

On 5/9/07, Emily L. Ferguson <elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, you might see if the lab knows what a profile is!  If so, then
get it and use it to prepare the files for them to print.  Then tell
them not to make any adjustments.

Can you please explain a bit more about profile.
I have faced similar problem with the printing lab that the digital images appear darker on the labs LCD while seem to be working perfectly well with other moniters & LCDs...
Can a profile somehow help me in getting my moniter caliberated with LAB's Moniter.

Regards
Rush