Re: lab printed question

I do use the profile. These were just a bit off to my eye.

Of course I'm old and tired.

May make a difference.

Lea

On May 8, 2007, at 8:34 PM, Emily L. Ferguson wrote:

At 7:59 PM -0500 5/8/07, lea murphy wrote:
Right you are. I had an epiphany just after I posted...why not call the lab and ask?? Duh.

They tell me there will be between 4 and 6 Ns on the back. Any numbers very near those Ns indicate the adjustments made. Typically they will show a plus or minus of 1-3 or 4.

These were for digital images...I thought they were a bit dark and so I need to recalibrate, huh?

Well, you might see if the lab knows what a profile is!  If so, then get it and use it to prepare the files for them to print.  Then tell them not to make any adjustments.

Me?  I usually do it by the seat of my pants.  Prints are so cheap.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
508-563-6822