Re: lab printed question

Right you are. I had an epiphany just after I posted...why not call the lab and ask?? Duh.

They tell me there will be between 4 and 6 Ns on the back. Any numbers very near those Ns indicate the adjustments made. Typically they will show a plus or minus of 1-3 or 4.

These were for digital images...I thought they were a bit dark and so I need to recalibrate, huh?

Thanks for the response. I appreciate it.

Lea