Lighthearted comments on the Gallery

Dalrymple: "Kokomo".
So much movement (dynamics) and a pleasant combination
of colors. Dare I to suggest that you used a
polarizer? I perceive form of the palm to the left as
well as the plant with flowers to the right make a
good "weight" to the composition, and I like the way
the colors range from lighter up to darker down.

Glorieux: "Heaven's just a sin away".
I really can't find the connection of the story with
the photo, but I am always mesmerized to read such
accounts that pertain the human condition.

As of the photo, I find the contrast on the lions
somewhat "odd", but the overall contrast of the photo
is just beautiful for my refined tastes :). I find the
lions somewhat haunting because they look alive, like
the old movie "Jason and the Argounauts". I was
planning to complain for the slanted horizon, but then
I realized you must have used a wide angle, and this
slanting of yours was a nice solution to correct the
distortion introduced by the optics being so close and
your POV slightly bellow. I try to visualize other
angles to the statue and I believe you made a good
decision. I most certainly would have tried something
more abtract, just for kicks.

Vollach - "The sounds of silence".
An interesting play with straight lines and light and
shadow with good balance of forms. I am at odds here,
because I like it and I think it I could contemplate
it for long, but another part of me (Rupert!) insists
in looking in the scratches or in the fact that the
walls aren't painted and tries to find a story that
remains unclear.

Wow, I feel like I need to polish my writing skills!

I also forgot to do it this time, but in the future
I'll save others' comments so as to engage in a
hopefully more interesting discussion by contrasting
opinions (perceives the smell of gasoline...)  :)