Θέμα: some images

just checkingif you received my selections/comments.

Best o Luck, kostas

Herschel Mair <herschelmair@xxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:
Hi all
I have some images from which I must choose 20 to apply for my fellowship of the Royal Photographic society. If any of you have copious spare time, perhaps you could visit the site below and check the ones you like. The theme is "Voices of Oman"

www.herschelmair.com/voices

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
HAM Radio: SW2MKL - Echolink node: SV2BZQ-R / R4 Edessa / 121496

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!