Re: PF main exhibit on 05/07/07

At 12:47 AM -0400 5/6/07, Guy Glorieux wrote:
Jim Snarski - It was nice to see you last week, but where do you keep hiding

     sheesh, were we ever married???..... * >)

where was all your indignation last week when there were only 4 images (none of which were yours, BTW) and not a single review until Andy took pity on us few posters at the 11th hour and made some comments...I think most of us post to get some feedback on our work and when it doesn't come, it puts people off and submissions drop....why bother to post if no one is going to say anything?....I can look at my pictures all day long on my computer but I don't learn anything from that....hence the gallery...

and Lea has a really good observation in that the list is what it is....people post or not post, comment or not comment given the vagaries of their lives...there is a Zen principle called *minding your own business* in which serenity and peace of mind come from letting people be who they are without attempting to change them...which, I've noticed in my life experience, is impossible anyway....

I am posting this week, incidentally...an image I've been planning to submit for a couple of days now and unrelated to where I may have been hiding....then I think I'll go out for a cup of decaf (thanks, Marilyn)

Jim
Baja Oregon