Re: PF main exhibit on 05/07/07

Well, I am back!  LOL, a long time ago I had belonged to this list and did not know how really great it was until I went looking for a photo list to join again.  I had unsubed because of time constraints and may have to do so again, but I have been thinking of the information that was shared here so I lucked out and found you again.  (my hard drive was replaced and I thought, all the information re this list, went with it--but I still had an address in my address book!)  Anyhow, for what it's worth I am back.  I will see if I
have any photos that might be worthy of submission :)  Thanks for having me back and I am looking forward to sharing information and photos like before.  Linda B in Florida

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.