Re: Unnecessary Measures?

Before we all rush to agree with Darin, should we not, without being crude or rude, ask him - prefer for what?

The homely, just got in from milking the cows look, might hit the spot for an advert for the 'Young farmer's Club' but it would not draw too many glances in an advert for fine wines.

In everyday life thee are probably relatively few women who can afford the time it takes for a 'makeover' type of appearance so most will make the compromise that suits them best when choosing hair styles and make -up. As for clothes, disappointing though it might be fellas, girls don't dress to attract us - they dress to annoy other women, leastways that was what I was told by a lecturer in fashion.

BTW I didn't plan to start WWlll on this forum.  Michael