Re: Unnecessary Measures?

And the really sad part is the expression on her face throughout. She looks disassociated and in some parts of the vid she looks scared.

But the reason I said it was a porn site was because the first time I looked at the vid there was an ad down in the left hand corner for a porn site - 2 huges boobs pushed up nearly into the chin of the faceless woman in the ad.

Then I went back again and the ad was gone, but did you read the commentary? Apparently it seems a lot of guys look at the vid and f**king seems to be way in the forefront of their thoughts.

When are we going to start teaching our children that sex is one possible endpoint of loving, not the whole thing?

What a tragedy.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx