Re: Help identify this lens

Large format lenses tend to not be as sharp as conventional 35mm lenses because they're enlarging
a much larger negative & the magnification is not as high. If they made them as sharp as a 35mm
lens, the cost to produce them would be incredibly high.

You just bought yourself a nice converstion piece!

Regards,
Bill