Large/medium format lenses on 35mm

Is it reasonable to use a lens designed for a medium or large format
camera on a 35mm camera with a bellows?  I sometimes notice lenses
priced low on eBay that I think might be fun to try on my 35mm.

I'm thinking since the lens is intended to cast its image over a larger
area, My 35mm camera would only be using the central portion which is
usually the highest quality part of the image.  This could be an
excelent way to get a good quality macro lens for higher magnifications
(4x to 10x).

Is there a standard for the lens mounts?  How about adapters to either a
Canon FD body or a t-mount?

Tim Corio