Re: Calling all photo MacGyvers

I read somewhere recently about a process that went something like this:

1) Start with an image with some fuzzy details.

2) Make a guess of what the original object was and create it.

3) Photograph the newly created object under the exact conditions as the
   original photograph was made.

4) Compare the new photo with the original.

5) Make changes to your object that you think will minize the difference
   between the original photo and your photo.

I don't remember where I read this or even if it was a piece of fiction
or something that had actually been done.  It certainly sounds
plausable, but expect it would only let you get a course outline of the
original object.

Tim Corio