[no subject]

I recently covered a Community Awards event at the request of the Promotions Director of the Radio Station sponsoring the event. One of the award recipients has requested some images for use on their web site. The client / organization is a regional Crystal Meth. recovery and outreach program. My problem is I don't really have a current pricing guideline to use for providing them with an industry standard price quote. Can you help me with acquiring this information? I am located in Victoria, British Columbia Canada so hopefully the information I am requesting can reflect pricing in the Canadian Stock Image Market. I would appreciate pricing recommendations for the following anticipated uses:

1)  Search Engine Home Page		Button or Icon	`
2)  Home Page or Primary Page	Button or Icon
3)  Secondary Page or Link Page	Button or Icon
4)  Home Page or Primary Page	1/4 screen
5)  Secondary Page or Link Page	1/4 Screen
6)  Home Page or Primary Page	1/2 screen
7)  Secondary Page or Link Page	1/2 Screen
8)  Home Page or Primary Page	Full Screen
9)  Secondary Page or Link Page	Full Screen

Thank you in advance to everyone choosing to responding to my request.
--
Ken R. Lozoway, Photographer
Kodiak Photographic