Comments on the Comments

At 11:20 AM +0200 4/15/07, Elgenper wrote:
                 Jim Snarski - Raptor
Excellent bird portrait; I´m particularly impressed with the detail that the beak with the glint at its tip is so well placed against a good background. That beak means BUSINESS, no mistake about that! That stone frog is a fun touch. Again, I´d do some burning-in (this seems to be my recurring theme today): lower left quarter (with due care of the tail); also the near rim of the bird bath.

thanks for the observation....I'm not very proficient with the burn tool but I went back to the image and had some luck toning that area down using Hue/Saturation