Re: Reuters PS guidelines.

> ... "photo Illustrations?"  Or, my
> fave is "digitality."

I simply call mine "Images", so I don't have to state
a difference from negative, digital or
altered/retouched. Let the beholder interpret as he
pleases.

Of course, IMHO I interpret pictures as illustrations
to an article, not as proof of anything (why, among
other editorial vices, would they use "archive"
photos?).

Then again, my career as a PJ is doomed!