Copyright registration question from a digital newbie

Howdy!

I don't have much digital experience, but I have registered by
copyrights to film images in years past by copying 8x10 contact sheets
onto 8.5x11 copy paper at Kinkos and including a copyright
notification on the bottom. The LOC has no problem with that, as I got
my registration with no problems.

I have some digital images from several shoots that only live on disc
right now, and I was wondering if anyone knows how that is handled.
Do I make low-res copies of the files and send in the disc to the
Library of Congress, or do I have to make small, 24x36mm size jpgs and
print them on paper and then send them in like I did with my film images?

Just curious.....

Chris Telesca