Re: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Anyone visit the PF gallery this week?

Peeter Vissak wrote:
Thanks, Peeter and all others who have commented. Nice to see, don't you think? Now I will have to do a critique so I can justify my whining. But, to address your comments, Peeter, I agree about composition. In this case, the viewpoints are limited by railings. Unfortunately, if the Park Service doesn't do that, many more modern additions would be made. Things like "Elrod was here, 67" or "Bob loves Mary" etc. Not all people have the same regard for things. The current state of knowledge about these petroglyph's is surprisingly incomplete. May have have been Anasazi, themselves a mystery, and could be ceremonial, informational or just individual expressions.
Don

Don,

I agree with that, but then the other half of my critique - some more story please!
Who were these people, what were they doing, what were they thinking?
What were they writing?

Regards,
Peeter
Ah, there's  the mystery.  I'm afraid I don't have those answers.
Don