Giant Slide?

Hello,
I want to get a photo blown up and made into a slide. But I want it to
be 30" wide and 12" tall , or somewhere around that. Is this possible?
Can someone point me at a service or some google search terms for
this? Basically I want to light a wall hanging from behind. Like
stained
glass but a photo. Any ideas or tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
jd