Re: Giant Slide?

I would suggest you get a good scan and print it on OHP (overhead transparancy material) on an ink jet printer.

On 4/13/07, mohadib <mohadib@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
I want to get a photo blown up and made into a slide. But I want it to
be 30" wide and 12" tall , or somewhere around that. Is this possible?
Can someone point me at a service or some google search terms for
this? Basically I want to light a wall hanging from behind. Like
stained
glass but a photo. Any ideas or tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
jd

--
Robert Hall