Gallery

Allan Rosen-Ducat : Desert Sky
Nice :) I like the tones in the photo.

Karl Shah-Jenner
One of the best mobile phone shots I have seen. The red really pops.

Laurenz Bobke : Breaking Sun
Very serene photo. I like how I can see the sun rays.

Trevor Cunningham : faces
Interesting , I would very much like to see this sidewalk IRL :p

Don Roberts : Petroglyphs
I think I would like to see more detail , possibly a lot closer , maybe
a crop.With that said , I enjoyed this photo , just wanted to see
more :)

Emily L. Ferguson : Wealth gone mad
This photo makes me angry. And at the same time it makes me proud.
I like to think I'm above being manipulated by TV and other crap like
that. I like to think that your car , fabulous hair and
white teeth don't matter. And they don't...to me. I want knowledge and
skills (like numchuck skills!) , I want the world to further me in my
gluttonous desire to be inspired. To bad for me I'm not inspired to have
everyone think I'm flipping super hot and cool , Ironically - the worse
I look and the more I learn - the more people love to be with me!?
Anywho , your photo and its discussion invoked a lot of feelings in me ,
thanks for sharing.

Guy Glorieux : Leviath
Great shot, Nice composition. I would like to see this really large.

kombizz Kashani : Norooz - Eid-e Shoma Mubarak
Nice colors , A little too busy for me.

Chris Strevens, LRPS : Feet
Er..nice socks?

Pini Vollach : Barcelona
I think I would have preferred more focus in the foreground. ANd I might
not have split the frame. I like the subjects.

Thanks all for sharing :)
jd

transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control
again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to
bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it!
Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and
congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America!
You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell
you!