Re: Gallery

Don,

Send you postcard whenever you like. It will not post until the paper ones post, however.

I'll look forward to seeing it.

Lea

On Apr 11, 2007, at 9:48 AM, Don Roberts wrote:

I know I am becoming a pain in the butt gadfly here but I just thought that I would point out that there are some quite good photo submissions in the gallery this week.  You might take a break from your post card efforts and take a peek.  And, just to show that I like the general idea of the project, I will submit an electronic post card.  Lea, when do you want those sent, now or later?
Don