who's "stoked" about writing all of those postcards out! ;-)

From: lea murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have had something go funky with my PSCS2 and need a bit of help.

It used to be that when I created a new document it was always in RGB, 8 bit.

Now when I create a new document the default has somehow become CMYK.

Can someone tell me how to reset it back to RGB 8 bit?

Many thank yous,

Lea

< SPAN c lass=Apple-style-span style="WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: 12px Helvetica; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TEXT-INDENT: 0px; WHITE-SPACE: normal; LETTER-SPACING: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; border-spacing: 0px 0px; -khtml-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -apple-text-size-adjust: auto; orphans: 2; widows: 2">

lea murphy