Instructions for UNSUBSCRIBING from PhotoForm

Dear PhotoForum subscribers (especially AOL subscribers),

If you wish to leave the list here are the instructions:

1. prepare mail addressed to:       listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
2. On the Subject line state:       leave blank or say "signoff"
3. On the 1st line of message say:  signoff photoforum or unsubscribe photoforum
4. send the message

This should work as long as you are sending the signoff request from the same address you used to sign up with. Otherwise write to me directly and I will unsubscribe you manually from the list.

In fact, don't hesitate ... just send me the signoff request and I will process it for you. Last thing this should cause you is a headache!!

Andrew Davidhazy - andpph@xxxxxxx
or call me at 585-475-2592
or fax me at 585-475-7750