Re: postcard update...labels

Lea, you are a lovely person for all the organisation of this!
BUT
Handwriting is just YUK!
I can't stand it after looking at it day after day!!
And I make too many mistakes...
And then the pen leaks - oh you only use biros??? Or gel pens???
and then the ink gets on your fingers, and on my clothes and my wife complains about the washing... and then the ink runs out so you get even MORE ink on your fingers and your clothes....
So I will /*personally** sign*/ them all!
But they will all have LABELS!!!

At least all the postcards will have been printed by me on my cute little R220!

(But I didn't complain about your website at all.)

Sorry.... ;-)

H.

lea murphy wrote:
Labels. LABELS!?

You guys are using LABELS?

That's cheating.

The joy of mail, ESPECIALLY a postcard, is the handwriting.

Sheeesh.

NOW I realized why you all didn't like the way I did the web site.

Ugh.

Lea