Re: postcard update

Isn't this fun??

I'll get mine all stamped and ready to go by the weekend..
(I'm back at work on Monday and the next 4 weeks will be murder! 2 weeks preparing students for exams then two weeks of non-stop practical exams, followed by two weeks marking.... :'( so getting to a post office will be nigh impossible.)

N.B.
Perhaps the easiest way was to have put the names and addresses into a columnar format. Then that can be quickly converted into labels to stick on the card using Word mail-merge / labels process I normally use MS Works so I did the same idea but turned it into a simple database to print labels onto Avery 3*7 A4 sheets... :-) .

Hope I got them all OK...I counted 39 of us altogether...

Howard