!!!!Re: postcard update - addresses item FYI!!!!

Er , I opened that file with OpenOffice , Abi Word , and MS Word , I
dont see my address or name :\ _Please_ use the supplied PDF for my
address.

Thank You,
Jason Davis
804 B Calle Saragosa
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505

On Wed, 2007-04-11 at 00:09 +0300, Pini Vollach wrote:
> Andy This is a very good and helpfull idea.
> I suggest that every participant will check his address on this list.
> In my address the "6" is missing before "Tsivoni"
>
> Pini
>
> ????? ADavidhazy:
> > lea murphy wrote:
> >
> >> The list of addresses can be found here:
> >> http://www.leamurphy.com/postcard.html
> >
> > I am not sure how you all will be addressing the cards but I decided
> > to print a couple of pages with all the addresses on them and spray
> > the back with adhesive and cut out the addresses and affix to the
> > cards. To save time. ;)
> >
> > So I OCRd the .gif webpage prepared by Lea and made it into a Word
> > (editable) document and placed it on the web for anyone to download
> > and possibly use as is or in easily modifiable/editable form.
> >
> > You can obtain the Word document by selecting this link:
> >
> > http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/a-docs/PCParticipants.doc
> >
> > I hope this helps someone besides me!
> > Andy

transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control
again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to
bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it!
Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and
congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America!
You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell
you!