Well, a good inentioned idea had 3 holes in it ... sorry!

mohadib wrote:

Er , I opened that file with OpenOffice , Abi Word , and MS Word , I
dont see my address or name :\

OK ... I give in ... obviously I was not as careful as I could have been and so Lea's text only list is probably what you all should use as I don't have originals. BUT ... the .gif was not the way to go IMHO. No offence intended ... just trying to be helpful. Sorry.

I have corrected the 2 typos and one omission in any case so for those still interested you can obtain the Word document by selecting this link:

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/a-docs/PCParticipants.doc

The thing about this document is that the formatting of the addresses is, I believe, more pretty looking than those sometimes sent by participants where postal codes are sometimes given before the country sometimes after, sometimes states were spelled out and sometimes not, etc, etc. Particularly when US postal personnel are involved I'd make sure they can easily pick up on the COUNTRY the card is destined for and they can easily locate the zip code for US adresses.

I guess I should mention that if a country was not mentioned it was "assumed" everyone would figure out that the country was the United States. Of course leaving the country name out when sending from outside the US would not be good so maybe I should not have "assumed" that.

well, so go the trials and tribulatons of someone intending to be a good samaritan!

cheers,
andy