Re: well, it actually was only one letter and one number!

Andy,
 Sorry mate. I did see my name in another version of Word , the version
I had had  some formatting issue. I couldnt actually see my text but I
could cut and and paste it :p I found it with the find option but could
not see it lol. Thanks for the list :)

Thanks,
jd

On Tue, 2007-04-10 at 21:02 -0400, ADavidhazy wrote:
> Jason,
>
> Your name and address were listed (and are) on the bottom of the first page,
> right hand side. I jumped at the conclusion that you were not on the list when
> you really were based on your proofreadng of the document. Funny business this, eh?
>
> cheers,
> Andy

transpired. Go back to bed, America. Your government is in control
again. Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to
bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it!
Watch these pituitary retards bang their fucking skulls together and
congratulate you on living in the land of freedom. Here you go, America!
You are free to do what we tell you! You are free to do what we tell
you!