Re: postcard project update...opinions needed

Andy wrote:
BTW, to make 38 - 40 physical cards is not going to be cheap.

I reckon that in my own case, the cost will be in the order of Cdn $ 75 (US$ 65), depending on the number of non-US foreign participants. But then I get some 40 original prints (signed, hopefully). With a bit of chance, there may be philatelic stamps on the card.

Question: Are these photographs/prints/postcards to be made exclusively for the sole group of participants? (eg numbered 1 to 40 out of a total print run of 40).

Andy wrote:
We could make a booklet out of this, eh?

Hmmm...  Not a bad idea...
It would serve as a neat record for those that are not participants.
But I'm not sure if I would get the book over and above the set of original prints.

Guy