Re: postcard project update...opinions needed

30 april suits me

Peeter
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 6:51 PM
Subject: Re: postcard project update...opinions needed

I'd prefer April 30th

Am

On 9 Apr 2007, at 16:25, lea murphy wrote:

I'm finalizing all the details on the web page for the postcard exchange.

We need to set a deadline for mailing.

Which works best?

April 23 (2 weeks away)
April 30 (3 weeks away)

There are 39 participants and it was decided to send to everyone on the list: 13 voted to send to everyone, 1 voted to send to smaller groups, 2 didn't care either way.

Please weigh in on which deadline you prefer and I'll get the site posted so we can get going.

As an extra special added bouns, I will scan and post every postcard I receive.

If people doing digital postcards wish to send them to me, I'd be happy to post those as well. lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.eset.com