Re: postcard update...list of participants

Lea,

Go take some pictures, make post cards, send something to the gallery, do a gallery review, clean your closet, wash your car, help a child tie her shoe, feed the homeless, throw a stick for a dog, pick up trash in your neighborhood.

For crying out loud just DO SOMETHING<<<<<

A famous actor (not famous enough I guess for me to remember their name_grin) was once asked, what was their favorite sound. He replied, "children laughing." Sometimes doing nothing, listening to children laughing somewhere in the neighborhood, is the best medicine for overly stressed creative mind.

Take care,
Gregory david Stempel
www.fireframeimaging.com
www.soundexposure.org