photography in britain.

> If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph
> the event...what kind of film would you use? -Anonymous

Well I was present at a road accident and chose to render first aid.

I witnessed two rapes on separate occasions and took photographs with the
result of two successful prosecutions.

I witnessed several knife attacks and took photos at two, the second being a
girl with a knife through the head victim, these are very common but I don't
usually witness them. The first was used in a trial the second was used by
the Scientology Church "this is psychiatry".

Piles of bodies are illegal so I look the other way and send Pics to UN,
People vaporizing are too difficult to snap and I did not think to snap the
clothes they left behind. The bombed bus that became a couple of bits of
metal, well I was too busy getting up and the police shooshed me on.

I did go looking for the site of the big blast a couple of nights ago but
could not locate it, and although I have heard shrieks going over head that
were probably missiles and mum came in terrified "explosion!" she said.

I will try again soon, it may be Aldermaston town.

The local Christians say they are prepared to take human life to defend
their faith and one charmer said he had eaten people all his life and said
it was normal.

The society here is not normal. I have lived in America and in the USSR but
what passes as normal here is utterly unthinkable ay where else.

If I see an slaves for sale I will try to snap it but it is probably
illegal. I did snap one of the carts taking paralyse patients down to the
crematorium for burning alive, that is with the scientology church.

I think I am on the list, but I have the opportunity of joining "our church"
and I went today to the Good Friday service. So that might be sufficient, I
was baptised into the church soon after I was born and I was confirmed into
the Anglican communion by anointment by a bishop some time afterwards.

I was "thrown down the back stairs" for being labour and mum has been brain
damaged for saying that she had supported Hitler and that he was a great and
good man who had plans to make the world better when a surprise and
treacherous attack by British royalist occurred when he lost all his
scientists and was forced back into a prior technology.

Americans must be careful to keep Britain out and not be deceived. I think
that this anti-Islam war was initiated by a totally callous and selfish
royalty totally disregarding the suffering and loss of human life in order
to manipulate their way into world dominion. The attack on pearl harbour was
carried out I have been told, by British pilots who features were surgically
modified to make them appear Japanese using captured Japanese aircraft.

Mum gave a testimony about British atrocities in Germany before and after
the war so they mashed her brain with a small sward.

They just say how clever they are, they are not human, it is some religion
they have based on eating human flesh and slavery.

I believe that the monarch has declared herself empress of the universe and
the invader William in 1066 is still worshipped by compulsion.

It has made Britain almost unliveable.

I won't put my name to it, but it is true, this is London.