Re: postcard update...list of participants

My second favorite sound is ME laughing. So I find some children, listen to
them playing and laughing, then I hear myself doing the same. For those who
find children irritating (and I know you are out there) get an animal and
watch it play. That will put you in the mood for creativity!

Shyrell