postcard update...list of participants

Here is the list of participants I have to date.

IF YOU"RE NOT ON THIS LIST, I DON'T HAVE YOU REGISTERED TO PARTICIPATE.

Please send me another email telling me you want to play. EVEN if you already sent me one cuz baby if you aren't on here it didn't come through.

We are at 32 participants and I would expect a couple more still to sign up by Friday.

As of right now we have 1 vote to split into groups with 2 people saying they don't care.
We have 11 votes to do a complete mailing to all with the same 2 people saying they don't care.
So...unless something drastic happens in the next couple of days we will be sending postcards to everyone on the list.

Howard Leigh

Lea Murphy

Jason Davis

Marilyn Dalrymple

Mark Lent

Shyrell Melara

Bob Sull

Rebeka Rodriguez

Pini Vollach

Jeff Saxman (10)

Morley Roberts

Guy Glorieux

Am Appleton

Michael Hughes

Herschel Mair

Martha Johnson

Angi Turnpaugh

Andrew Davidhazy

Cathy and Darin Heinz

Gregory david Stempel (20)

Stephen Ylvisaker

Jeff McSweeney

David Smith

Hans Klemmer

Peeter Vissak

Bob Talbot

Robert G. Earnest

Emily Ferguson

Sherrie Taylor

Deen Hameed (30)

Rene M. Hales

Paul Weyn

Go take some pictures, make post cards, send something to the gallery, do a gallery review, clean your closet, wash your car, help a child tie her shoe, feed the homeless, throw a stick for a dog, pick up trash in your neighborhood.

For crying out loud just DO SOMETHING!

Lea