Re: Ancestral photos

Hey Philip,

I said bye-bye to the wet darkroom about 1995, and haven't missed it one little bit. I am pretty anal about archiving my work, and generally speaking have little or no issues with archiving. Although I DO like to look at prints from older negatives, the thought of brown finger nails and fixer smelling on my clothes doesn't make me very nostalgic! ;-)

Cordially,

Mark Lent