Re: Ancestral photos

In a message dated 02/04/2007 03:36:02 GMT Standard Time, pwdloge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

A few months ago I pulled a negative from my file that was made more than sixty years ago and made a print in my wet darkroom. The negative was in prime condition and had weathered many years of storage.

You have a very good point.

In similar vein I recall several years ago taking an exposed roll of film from an Agfa box camera. It had been in the camera for 15 years. It developed and printed OK.
About 4 years ago I bought an expensive (for me) digital camera nearly $1000 refurbished and now find that Smartmedia cards are not readily available.

Progress?

Michael