RE Printers

Original message, snipped

To the EOS group, the images are from my 20D   8^)

What printers are people using to print photos?

My Canon i950 decided to go all blue again and I am waiting for the unhelpful help people at Canon to respond again.

Thanks for all the comments......

The Cyan ink tank went empty and when I replaced it the printer started printing normally?????

I wonder if one of the other tanks wasn't seated. possibly the Photo Cyan which is next to the regular cyan......

Like a lot of people, I don't print everything at home. I generally upload to Costco and pick them up in a little over an hour. But there are times that I want one print now, for one reason or another, and print it at home. My problem with Canon help is another situation that is too boring to go into here, so I won't.

Thanks again for all the input.

Bob

--

                          /////