Re: Mark Lent, Marilyn, Shyrell now Ancestral photos

I guess 105 years old is going to be hard to beat. I think my oldest photos are circa A3 size studio portraits of my father's parents. Both the photos have lasted well protected by glass and their ornately carved oak frames. The portaits are 99 years old.

One of my uncles bequeathed to me an album of family snaps which date from the 1920's and through to the 1990's.

Michael